Kadisco General Hospital is a modern high-level hospital geared to rendering both curative and preventive health care to the public. It aims to provide quality care to its patients in all aspects of medicine. Our highly dedicated professionals, specialist physicians and nursing staff are assisted by up-to-date and state of the art medical equipment's imported from Germany, France and the United Kingdom.
Kadisco General Hospital has two well-equipped Operation Theatres, a modern Laboratory, X-ray and Mammography facilities. The Physiotherapy, Dermatology and Spinal Neuro-surgery, Emergency and ICU units are set with highly qualified specialists and equipment. In addition we provide Orthopedic and Spinal Surgery by visiting German Doctors who come to our Hospital every two months.
The beautifully decorated rooms and wide corridors are furnished with comfortable beds, telephone, television, fridge, and bathroom. The Hospital has its own Laundry and Cafeteria. Its compound has a large parking area and is very accommodating to public transport
The Hospital functions 24 hours under the care of Professional physicians, Nurses and Midwives to assure our clients get full care with satisfaction.
Mission : To restore, maintain and improve the health of the public and improve the quality of health services by making use of the latest technology, and expanding the hospital´s capacity in terms of new services using highly trained and motivated staffs
Vision: To be identified as a place of healing and be recognized as the high quality health service provider and center of excellence in East Africa
DEPARTMENT AND SERVICES
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Internal Medicine
- Dermatology/skin pathologist
- General Surgery
- Spinal Neuro-Surgery
- Modern Physiotherapy
- Ambulance service etc…
- Investigation for Cancer & Reproductive Organs
- General Health Screening
- Immunization Program
- Ultrasound 3D/4D
- Surgical/Operating Microscope
- Digitized X-Ray & Mammography
- Skin Pathology/Tele Pathology
- UV Therapy for skin
- CRM X-ray
- TB &HIV Medication
- Home care Service
- 24 hours Laboratory Service
- Ambulance service etc…
- Green level recognition from AA FMHACA No m/117/1663/479 date: 03/13/2007 EC
- Award in 2013 HANSHEP Health enterprise fund grant competition
- Certificate to appreciation for community development by the Addis Ababa Bole sub city administration office
- Bole health office for health extension program.
- Certificate of appreciation for taking part in Ethiopian Quality Award.
- Certificate of appreciation for environmental health by the Bole Sub City administration Office.
- 5000 birr Noninterest bearing saving bond coupon for environmental protection by environmental protection agency.
- Recognition as high tax payers and best performance and the like.